Core Values, Ethics, Philosophy, Promises, and Guarantees
As both individuals and as a company, we strive to maintain the highest standards of excellence and service. Our Christian faith is what drives our methodology and philosophy. There is no difference in our approach to our personal lives and relationships, and our company’s.
This referral opportunity that we provide for our members is based upon these 3 basic principals.
- “It is better to give than to receive” is derived from our Christian philosphy, and also inspired by the prayer attributed to Saint Francis, which states: “For it is in giving that we receive“.
- Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: Love your neighbor as yourself.’ – Mathew 22:37-39
- “In everything, then, do to others as you would have them do to you. For this is the essence of the Law and the Prophets.” – Mathew 7:12
Our core values and ethics:
- We consider ourselves and our business to be Christian, in terms of how we act, treat others, and manage the business. We do not say that flippantly or in an attempt to trick or manipulate people to use our services. We do say that to let you know that the way we conduct our business, make all decisions, and treat everyone involved, will always be driven by the core values that Christianity has historically shown and proven to be right.
- There are many people that wear their faith as a badge for all to see. We are not, and never will be that. Those people are usually using their faith for monetary gain, and that is not in any spirit that is Christian.
Our promises and guarantees:
- Always do the right thing that is in the best interest of the company, our employees, and most importantly, our members and their personal referral network (contact lists).
- We will not manipulate the referral algorithm in a way that doesn’t benefit everyone.
- Never make decisions that benefit us, but not our members.
- We will try to maintain the principal of mutual sales opportunity for the members and contacts being referred to one another. All referrals will in theory have an opportunity to sell their goods and/or services to each other, because we do not refer people in the same exact business category. If people have the same category, but each has another business category that the other doesn’t, then the referral will happen.
- Keep the price for our services to an extremely affordable level, and never increase it without there being a known benefit for us and our members.
- We will continually look for ways to increase the effectiveness of the referrals.
- Always be transparent in the way we conduct business.
- We will always put our members first. We have processes built into how we manage and build this company that ensures checks and balances, in an attempt to keep us on track to doing the right things.
The guarantee of referrals:
- We guarantee a certain number of weekly referrals, based upon the number of qualified contacts you have (contacts with all their information complete and a personal referral message completed).
- Less than 10 contacts – 1 referral each week for 6 weeks, then slowed to 1 referral per month …. the same referral frequency we have for contacts and not members.
- 10 to 19 contacts – 1 referral per week
- 20 to 29 contacts – 2 referrals per week
- 30 to 39 contacts – 3 referrals per week
- 40 to 49 contacts – 4 referrals per week
- 50+ contacts – unlimited referrals per week
- We will attempt to provide a referral from members that are outside your personal referral network (contact list), if you do not have enough members in your contact list to meet the guaranteed number. We call these non-referred system referrals. These will be members with their own contact lists, that you will have an opportunity to network with, and if the referral is accepted and both members agree to write a personal referral message for each other.
- If you are opening an area of the country where we do not have representation, until we gain more members in your area, the only referrals we can give at that time will be members whose businesses are at the state level or national level – if your business is also at those levels. When we do have members to refer, we will keep count as to how many referrals we owe you, and will provide those to you as quickly as they become available.
Lynn Ray Stanphill
Zebulan Ray Stanphill
Lead Developer / Programmer
Marketing & Sales